• I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Basics

User Image
          Ikuto ━━ Keiko
          T H E xxxxS T R A Y
          age/race ━━ Sixteen/Nekojin
          grade ━━ Eleventh
          personality ━━ Reserved at first but once won over he is honest, friendly and if someone manages to win his heart he will be loyal, passionate and might be possessive, due to his demon nature.

Kaiten Jiron

Quote:

Classes

Cooking
Mythology
Chemistry

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
A closer look....

Personality Depth
Ikuto is an honest boy when you are considered his friend and fiercely loyal if you win his heart. He would never ever cheat on his love and can get quite 'detached' if he thinks they are on him. Due to his history he is reserved at first but once you win him over you gained a friend for life. For his beloved he would do about everything and he is highly affectionate to them. At the same time, like most demons, he has a possessive streak.

History:
Ikuto was born and raised to a general family one older brother that he adored. His brother was also very protective over him and would never allow anyone to touch Ikuto, in his own possessive way. But when he was around ten years old, it seemed disaster struck the family. His parents had ended up in the hands of people with not so good intentions. When his parents finally managed to escape them, by avoiding the use of their Gokorei, the men attacked the family and they had to flee. Parents and brothers went separate ways to meet up later at the harbor, but no matter how long Ikuto waited, none of them ever arrived. Up to this day he has no idea what has happened to them, or if they are still alive and in hiding. He himself ended up living on the streets by stealing what he needed till he was caught by a rich family a year later that took him in. The same family adopted him fully and now he is sixteen they decided it was well time to spread his wings and learn more classes than what they were able to teach him at the mansion, so they sent him to Princeton. These people are so far the only ones that Ikuto learned to trust.

Extra information: (Don't use in the RP unless you found out one way or another that has been roleplayed with me!)
He is a Nekojin, a cat demon. Like most Yokai (Japanese lesser demons) he is bound to rules of respect and if someone gives him a new name and give him an order in the same sentence as his name, he cannot disobey it no matter how hard he tries.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Social Information

Acquainted

Friends

Enemies

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nekojin Powers U/C

Shadow Blade
If necessary to defend himself, he can conjure a Blade of pure solid shadow.

Faerie Fire
Small, near innocent flames. They are commonly used to cause a circle of light around the caster though they can be used to singe opponents, but it is very little damage and only used to escape if needed.

Inhuman Agility
As a cat demon he is highly agile and it takes a lot for him to fall unlucky. He almost always lands on his feet, is very fast running and highly nimble with climbing trees, poles and quite anything he can get a grip on.

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quick Reply

Submit